Remediation and Maintenance
However good your security is, the security landscape is constantly changing. You might have a watertight server set up, but then a newly published vulnerability opens it up again. An employee might accidentally plug a virus-laden USB stick into their workstation and if your anti-virus software is not up to date, it might not be able to defend.
Constant vigilance, assessment, remediation and maintenance is therefore essential. We can help you set up monitoring systems, and work with your IT staff to make sure you understand what they are telling you and how to react if there is an alert.
Our skills in this area include:
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS) installation
- Firewalls, ACLs and perimeter defenses
- HoneyPots, attack mitigation and DDOS defense services
- GNU/Linux server upgrading, patching, installation and hardening
- Securing and setting up server applications
- General network and systems administration with security in mind